Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bullets that were Healing!



-Spent time in the Bay Area, saw the city and made a visit to the Green Gulch Zen Center

-Worked my ass off

-Camped my way through Idaho with a crew member

-Saw my best friend on her Birthday

-Saw The Doobie Brothers, The Allman Brothers Band and The Dead at the Gorge in Washington

-Worked my ass off some more

-Car broke down

-Went to Mesquite to see my dad

-Ended up driving all night and seeing Zion National park.

-Told the girl how I feel... She wants to take some time alone... I respect that

-Did some more ass kickin work

-My tent broke (at this point I had broken transportation and a broken home)

-Hiked up about to peak at dusk

-Woke up to sun rising behind Mt. Wheeler... aprox. alt. 13,000 ft

-Now I have some time to relax.... after the next bout of hard work I'll be headin to Utah to meet with a friend from P2P....

I FEEL GREAT!!!

P.S. Lots of cool photos on my myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment