Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Digging the Endless Well of Love

After a wonderful discussion with 2 incredible men this evening, I have made a decision.

We weren't speaking of anything specifically, just random chatter till 4 in the morning. But, I came out with a new idea of what I want to grow to. An addition to my current Spiritual Ideal.
The idea of love is so attractive to me. So when a certain ideal was presented by my friend Brian, the ideal of being able by the time he dies, to transmit as much love toward all life as he possibly can, to dig into the depths of love until the day he dies, even if that means losing himself, I instantly gravitated to it.
After sitting and just being part of the conversation this evening with these 2 other men, the depth of my awakening was magnified significantly. Not particularly because of what either of them said, because the temporary inspiration of their words will eventually wear off. What happend this evening was a strengthing connection between me and my Creator. Connecting with my Creator offers perminant inspiration.
There are some ideas that I chose to subscribe to; the idea that God is Love. It makes perfect sense. Another being, that when spiritually fit, I make an excellent tool for God. So, if God is Love and I am one of his tools, then I am a tool of Love. So my new ideal in life is to sharpen myself, to make myself a more effective tool. Meaning, that I should, to be of maximum service to God and my Fellows, make my main focus to dig deeper and deeper into the Well of Love.

1 comment: