Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Intro

In my mind... the opportunites that lie ahead, and the experiences behind reveal the essence of existence. Couple that with the "now" and what we have is a story. My story. Though it is not complete, I already have much to tell. There are experiences that I have had that may be beneficial to those whom find time to read them.

It is my plan, as of now, to creat a blog that will tell the story as it happens, along with the story that has already happened. I want to mix up these events. To tell of my life up to now, mixing in what is happening now.

I want to share my experiences so that, possibly, just possibly, someone will read them and find something in them that makes sense, or possibly, they will read them just to be entertained. Either way...

No comments:

Post a Comment